3D Detailing Academy – 2 Day Speed and Deluxe Detail Course
3D DETAILING ACADEMY
2 Day Course, SPEED and DELUX Detail – Summary
1. Philosophy; “Detailing Made Simple”
2. Detailing Combinations; descriptions, features and benefits
3. Equipment: High Speed buffers and Dual Action (DA) polishers
4. Pads: Wool, Micro fiber and foam; descriptions, features and benefits
5. Chemicals; compounds, polish, wax and sealants; features and benefits
6. Detailing accessories; microfiber, clay towel, pads & exterior/interior brushes
7. HD SPEED Detail (complete hands-on detail)
1. Vehicle inspection; determine any damage and paint evaluation
2. Set-up SPEED detail; caddies and supplies
3. Clean exterior with TOUCH waterless; “saving time = BIG advantage”
4. Interior SPEED detail; this is a “lite” interior cleaning
5. Exterior SPEED detail; this is “lite” paint correction, polish and wax
6. Self-inspection and clean-up
7. Final inspection
8. TIPS; save time and money
1. Review detailing combinations, vehicle inspection, correct use of compounds, polishes and pad selection with polishers. Types of wax and correct application.
2. Review detailing system
3. Introduce the DELUX Detail and add-on services; engine detail, detailing clay – bar, Nano towel and Nano disc. ODOR Eliminator; instruction and demo. Headlight
restoration; instruction and demo. FABRIC Protector – Super Hydrophobic coating. Sealants – protective coating; instruction and demo.
4. DELUX Detail (complete hands-on detail with add-on services)
1. Vehicle Inspection; identify any damage and determine paint defects.
2. Set-up detail.
3. Clean and detail engine and engine bay.
4. Clean exterior and then Clay paint to remove contaminates and headlight
5. DELUX interior detail, fabric and leather protectants.
6. DELUX exterior detail, wax and paint sealants
7. Final touch and self-inspection.
8. Final inspection.
5. Written Exam to determine course comprehension and detailing knowledge.
6. Certification awarded.
Business marketing packet:
1. Business plan, marketing goals, budget and insurance coverage.
2. Marketing; create an online presence through social media.
3. Sales; 6 steps to successful selling and referrals.